Copper is a purplish-red glossy metal with a density of 8.92 grams per cubic centimeter. Melting point 1083.4℃, boiling point 2567℃. It's very malleable. Good thermal and electrical conductivity.
Copper can be used to make a variety of alloys. The important alloys of copper are as follows:
(1) Brass: Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, named for its yellow color. Brass has good mechanical properties and wear resistance, and can be used in the manufacture of precision instruments, ship parts, gun shells and so on. Brass sounds good when struck, so instruments such as gongs, cymbals, bells, and horns are made of brass.
(2) Marine brass: alloy of copper with zinc and tin, resistant to seawater erosion, can be used to make ship parts and balancers.
(3) Bronze: the alloy of copper and tin is called bronze, which is named for its green color. Alloys were commonly used in ancient times (as in the Bronze Age of China). Bronze generally has good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, casting property and excellent mechanical properties. Used for manufacturing precision bearings, high pressure bearings, Marine corrosion resistant mechanical parts and a variety of plates, pipes, bars and so on. Bronze also has the unusual property of "shrinking in heat and expanding in cold", which is used to make statues. When cooled, it expands, allowing for clearer features.
(4) Phosphorus bronze: copper and tin, phosphorus alloy, hard, can be made of spring.
(5) White copper: white copper is copper and nickel alloy, its color and silver, silver shining, not easy to rust. It is often used to make coins, appliances, meters and ornaments.
(6) 18K gold (rose gold) : alloy of 6/24 copper and 18/24 gold. Red and yellow, high hardness, can be used to make jewelry, ornaments.
Copper is a non-ferrous metal closely related to human beings. It is widely used in electrical, light industry, machinery manufacturing, construction industry, national defense industry and other fields. It is second only to aluminum in the consumption of non-ferrous materials in China. Copper is a red metal. It is also a green metal. It is a green metal mainly because it has a low melting point, is easy to remelt and resmelt, and is therefore fairly cheap to recycle.
JIS ASTM DIN EN ISO
mill,polished,bright,mirror,hair line,brush,checkered,antique,sand blast,etc
Building, industry etc
copper chemical composition
copper mechanical property
|Symbol||Melting range °C||Electrical conductivity at 20°C|
m/( Ω . mm2)
|Thermal conductivity at 20°C|
W/(m . K)
|Coefficient of expansion (25 to 300°C)|
|Elastic modulus Ε kN/mm2|
Tianjin tisco is a one-stop steel pipe supplier for global manufacturers.
|copper sheeting||sheet copper near me|
|copper sheets for sale||copper sheet thin|
|sheet of copper||copper sheets metal|
|copper sheet metal near me||bending copper sheet|
|sheets of copper||cutting copper sheet|
|perforated copper sheets||copper bar china|
|decorative copper sheet||copper bar factory|
|thin copper sheet||copper bar buyer|
Our steel products are mainly used in chemical industry, petrochemical industry, offshore, seawater pipeline, desalination plant, nuclear engineering, paper and pulp industry.
We are a well known worldwide supply and export copper in following countries：,Italy, Philippines, France，Ireland, Portugal, Gambia, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Libya, Romania, Puerto Rico, Azerbaijan, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Ghana, Slovakia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Bolivia, Switzerland, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Oman, Egypt, Greece, Norway, Singapore, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belgium, Yemen, Hong Kong, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Belarus, Finland, Gabon, Iran, Canada, Argentina, Lebanon.