Alloy steel plate
1、The basic phases of structural steel in annealed state are ferrite and carbide. Alloying elements are dissolved in ferrite to form alloying ferrite, which improves strength and hardness by solid solution strengthening.
2、The addition of alloying elements reduces the carbon content at the eutectoid point and shifts the C curve to the right, thus increasing the proportion of pearlite in the structure and decreasing the distance of pearlite lamellar, which also increases the strength and decreases the plasticity of the steel.
3、The alloy element has the most significant strengthening effect on quenched and tempered steel, because it takes full advantage of all four strengthening mechanisms. Martensite is formed during quenching and carbide is precipitated during tempering, which results in strong second phase strengthening and greatly improves toughness at the same time. Therefore, obtaining martensite and tempering it is the most economical and effective comprehensive strengthening method for steel.
Classification of Alloy steel plate
1、By alloying element content：Low alloy steel (total alloying elements less than 5%), medium alloy steel (total alloying elements 5%-10%), high alloy steel (total alloying elements more than 10%).
2、By alloying element composition：Chromium steel (Cr-Fe-C), chromium nickel steel (Cr-Ni-Fe-C), manganese steel (Mn-Fe-C), silicon manganese steel (Si-Mn-Fe-C).
3、By use ：Alloy structural steel, alloy tool steel, special performance steel.
Alloy steel plate chemical composition
Alloy steel plate Mechanical Properties
|ELONGATION IN 2"
|REDUCTION OF AREA 1)
|100||110 - 130||16||35|
1.2m-12m or according to customer's special request
Thickness: +/-0.02mm, Width:+/-2mm
Q195 Q215 Q235 Q345
iron gray (low carbon plate), brown (special alloy plate, the high carbon plate), partial ochre (weather resistance), with
30% T/T deposit in advance, 70% T/T balance within 5 days after B/L copy, 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight, 100% Irrevocable L/C
Delivered within 30 days after the receipt of deposit
tied up with steel strips and wrapped with water proof paper
Widely used in ship, automobile, Bridges, buildings, machinery, pressure vessels and other manufacturing industries
1. Reasonable price with excellent quality
Tianjin tisco is a one-stop steel pipe supplier for global manufacturers.
|astma36 high strength low alloy structural steel plate||alloy structural steel plate supplier|
|cadmium plated alloy steel||alloy structural steel plate suppliers|
|cheap alloy steel plate||alloy tool plate steel|
|china 12cd4 alloy steel plate||alloys of steel plate|
|china 1653 alloy steel plate||alloys of steel plate for architecutral design|
|china 35cd4 alloy steel plate||armor plate steel alloy|
|china 41cr4 alloy steel plate||astm a6 high strength low alloy structural steel plate|
|china 42c4 alloy steel plate||best alloy steel plate|
Our steel products are mainly used in chemical industry, petrochemical industry, offshore, seawater pipeline, desalination plant, nuclear engineering, paper and pulp industry.
Alloy steel plate Outlet
We are a well known worldwide supply and export Alloy Steel Plate in following countries：,Italy, Philippines, France，Ireland, Portugal, Gambia, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Libya, Romania, Puerto Rico, Azerbaijan, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Ghana, Slovakia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Bolivia, Switzerland, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Oman, Egypt, Greece, Norway, Singapore, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belgium, Yemen, Hong Kong, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Belarus, Finland, Gabon, Iran, Canada, Argentina, Lebanon.